Thursday, November 26, 2009

What to do when stuck

I usually do inquiry as a way to focus in the inner world during meditation. If I hit a point of doubt, boredom, resistence, I simply switch my mantra to "admit this" " Admit everything" " Am I resisting anything?" "Am I pretending anything?"

Once I admit that I am being uncomfortable, once I admit whatever state I am in, the admitting sets me free. I then go on deeper and deeper, until I get connect with the full blown inner energy.

At this point, nothing from outside or from my body can distract me from my focus. No thoughts or emotions would come up. They have have been, but I am being so connected with the inner energy that it takes care of anything else.

That's why how badly you want to connect with this inner self and how focused you are have a big impact of the result. It can weed out any distractions from outside or within.

When inner energy is strong enough, none of the distraction would even appear out of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment