Sunday, November 29, 2009

Kundalini is not all pretty and fun

The energy that comes with the inner waking is not all pretty and fun though. The activation of kundunlini is known for its potentially dangerous side effects. I did get ill for a while one year after the impact. The illness runs in the family but the abuse I put on myself (bad relationsips) and the sudden energy surge all were the causes. This is one of the reasons that I reduced the intense meditation at that time.

But the illness is a payback my body asked for due to years of damage from being in bad relationships and from my own unreasonably high expectation for myself. This is something that had to run its course. I treated it and then moved on with renewed good health.

It is a good idea to pace the process of awakening. If too speedy and intense, our physical body might not be able to handle the sudden impact and change from the strong surge of energy in the body.

In my case, the process took place very fast and there was nothing I could do to stop. It had to be that intense. I needed that speed pushed by my urge to connect, but it's at the expense of what my body could handle after a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment