Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lucid dreaming turn into OBE 120408--first time

120408

Last night I didn’t sleep well, tossing and turning all night after woke up from a dream. Then, near day break, I remembered that it’s time to get up for a meeting this morning. Although it’s about 6:00, the sun was up already, but I was still very sleepy.My cat was running around crazy. He even came up to bed and bit my foot once. I turned to the other side of the bed and continued to catch some more sleep.

So from here probably is how the lucid dream started, but I thought this is what happened in real time:

I got up to the computer and tried to put in the dream journal my previous dream.Then the next scene is that I was driving on a road where if I keep going through one branch of the fork, it will lead to a mysterious hiking trail that I miss so much but have forgotten how to get there exactly.

Then I dreamed of looking for my computer, so that I could put the previous dream in my dream journal. I got up and was looking for my laptop. But then I arrived at a strange looking computer, the screen is not window screen, instead, its like "MSON" (what is that?) or something like that. I was like maybe I have changed the internet company and this is what they have right now. But when I realize all my stuff saved on the screen and in the computer is gone as well, I panic, and get really upset.

The computer is also next to a lookout window with some blinds on it, in the middle of the stairway. While I was upsetting about my computer change, I saw this other instructor who just arrived to teach. Today is Thursday and I am teaching too.

This place although is different from my place, it feels familiar like my home. Then I went in the kitchen to look for breakfast. The kitchen has changed as well. I opened the fridge and couldn’t find the soy milk I usually have. Then I found that someone has apparently done some clean up and put all paper packaged drink out on the floor to the other side in a small area, along with other stuff.

The next thing I know, I found myself in my bed kept thinking it’s time to get up. I was like “ Why am I still on my bed? I already got up.” So I went “ Am I lucid dreaming? Maybe I can try OBEing.”

Since I am very lucid and seem to be in control, I tried to see if I could flip over out away from the bed without falling. And I did. I flip over to the floor side and I didn’t fall off. So I said to myself “ To the door” Then, to the door I floated. The sun is really bright already, so it’s not a problem of seeing. I floated quickly to the living room and then floated out of the door.

I don’t remember what happened next. But at some point, I seemed to go back to my body. So I had to flip out of my body again and floated away. Again, I was so glad that I didn’t fall to the floor. So I moved quickly to the bedroom door and then to the living room door. I often lose recall from here. It’s like I was in some type of movement. And maybe I past out in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment