Sunday, November 22, 2009

The two earliest OBEs that I remember--first time



These two are the earliest two OBEs that I later realized they might be OBEs


2/12/03

I woke up in the middle of the night and then fell back to sleep after like one hour and a half.


All of a sudden, I felt someone is making my hand banging on the bed. a strong current flow through my body. It lasted for probably minutes, so strong that I had to grab on to my bed or I would have certainly been carried away. Then the TV sound came on, buzzing like a heavy metal band.


I went out of my bed to check out what's going on, and I found myself floating, instead of walking. Everything looks vibrating. I could see from the mirror that Chinese commercial was on the TV screen. So I went to the living room but the TV was off. I focused my attention and then saw a changing face forming, and then the light went on by itself. I went to turn it off but it stayed on. I looked into the living room and saw man’s clean jacket standing there and there was no head. I was terrified so I kneed down to chant Buddha’s name very sincerely.



Then the semi invisible man came in to my bedroom. He made some sexual and aggressive move on me and said you can call me (a foreign name) I saw two girls outside the window doing something. I pointed to him “Look, there are two blonde girls there. Go talk to them.”



The whole time, there were Chinese music playing in the background. The whole time I am frightened but determined that I needed to deal with this with prayers.



Probably due to the energy rushing out of my body, carrying away many blockages, when I woke up, I have never feel so peaceful and wonderful all over my body and soul, for three four days. 



5/2/03



I had strong sensation while meditating in the morning. After going back to bed, within 10 or 20 minutes, I felt something in my body, which really scared me beacuse this had never happened to me, different from just the last experience. I tried to open my eyes but I could only crack open a little, and I saw the wall and the closet door. However my dream kept going.


All a sudden, a very strong current flowed through me and out through my legs. It felt like very strong, fast electrical current, causing also sensation of sexual orgasm as it flowed through my lower body. Then my arms went another direction and seemed to be pulled by some strong forces.


I realized it while it happening the whole time and I felt I must direct my consciousness to some grace land. I seemed to come to a big auditorium with yellow curtain all over. I seemed to know that something was around me and I know I am going to find something when I open a door. I approached the door bravely and I tried to be brave and positive. I sensed and then saw that something powerful, God's light, was in front of me. So I traveled very fast, trying to catch the light in front ofme.


Along the road, I also try to see who was in the same direction with me, and there were a few. A girl approached a guy that I would like to know.


Before the experience, I seemed to feel tired, but after that, I felt I am totally new, refreshing, energetic, and loving. I look at my cat totally full of love and appreciation, as if the cat is me.



No comments:

Post a Comment