Sunday, November 22, 2009

Some precognitive dreams or OBE 032909--first time


032909


I have been putting a lot of energy at work being promoted as the acting director. Dreams and OBEs have reduced a bit as a result. A lot of times, I also didn’t record it on tape because I was too tired or sleepy. The following feel like dreams, but I seem to come to same places again and again.


Right before being promoted at work, all of a sudden I had many dreams in which I was in some sort of graduation ceremonies or being in charge of something. I also have repeatedly been to a cave-like, stone structure where some type of class or workshop takes place.


A while ago, I was at a river where on one side some people are waiting in a room to cross the river . On the other side of the river, there was a ceremony going on where officials were giving out graduation certificates. One of the students forgot what to say. There were coast guards assisting people to cross the river, using a big white balloon to carry people over to the graduation one by one. The river is wide and the water current is swift. I was there to assist the process.


The coast guards call me up from a phone device to tell me bringing people to cross the river. Someone kept going to the wrong place trying to meet the coast guard.


A place that I have been to a few times is a cave-like stone structure. There are many parts in this building. I went up and down everywhere. There were auditorium, waterfalls, and rooms. In it, I had urge to fly, but I wanted to wait until no one was around to do it.


A few nights ago, in a cave structure (maybe the same one as above), I seemed to encounter some people who past on. It feel like I was there to watch movie, but I was in the movie too. A few others were there to see these deceased people too.


From time to time there would be one turn up, especially the head and their faces are very clear. I am a bit afraid, just try not to look at them. The last one kinda freak me out, because she would come to try to make contact with us. Someone was checking whether we wear a gas mask –like cover. This girl walked in another room to get the face cover. I copy her to go to get a mask too.


Two nights ago, I was in this cave building (feel like I have been there already) wait to be in a class. I had no idea what type of class I was there for. I talked to people there and found out I was there for a session on Buddhism scripture. I thought to myself that that was not something I need at the moment. So I went around in the building. It was a big building. I remembered going up and down. What happened next escapes me, but finally I still had to go back to the session.


In another dream, I was with a group of people in a temple. There are many people in the temple doing a chanting or follow a guru. I walk around with an admin. He was trying to follow me and he didn’t want to follow other people. I was doing many paperwork and was good at it.


The people inside the temple seem to be studying something (I chin-like symbols) or try to decode something.


No comments:

Post a Comment