Sunday, November 22, 2009

OBE to an astral plane 122408--first time


122408


I had a series of dreams last night, and after the last one, I projected to somewhere I believed to be another realm.


I was in my bed. Since I woke up near day break, I started to try to OBE, which I need to get into that half awake half asleep state. But then my cat jumped on my bed. I was like oh my God, I am trying to OBE here. (My cat often walked on me, trying to wake me up.) He then jumped out of the bed. I went back to my attempt.


I started to have feeling falling backwards. I fell and fell, feeling I was heading somewhere. There were streaks of light flying next to me, while I was moving, then blackout like one or two second. Then I heard someone said hey good news. I said what.


I looked out the window, here was this massive massive UFO ship, in the air right in front of me. It occupied almost all of my sight. There are a lot of people there. Everything was in vivid colors and great details. I was like, wow, this is definitely another world. I have never seen with such intensity and great details. From the UFO ship, there are something extended from it with purple dots. Children and parents were in some type of events. Everyone is happy and cheerful, in a kind of festive atmosphere.


I looked to the left, some soldiers in green uniform and caps are doing something on the table, with their back facing me. They are making dough. I talked to one of them. I don’t remember what he told me.


So I keep on walking and I was so excited to see everything. I was like I have to remember this. I need to talk into my recorder. While having this thought, there seemed to be a woman who is like a host of this place or this world watching me, smiling.


So I try to grab my recorder, but at the same time wondered if I can get it now that I am in another location? I grab something from somewhere looking like my bed, it is my recorder. I started talking into it, recording everything from the start. At the same time, I kept on walking. I started to go up stairs and there are a lot of shops. People sell shirts, and ornaments.


I found that while I am recording, I am not paying attention to what’s going on around me. But I was so happy that I got this on tape.Then I decided that I wanted to fly. So I jumped in the air, with my recorder in my hand. While I am in the air, I started to feel this energy in my belly. The movement started to feel heavy, and the scene seemed to start to fade away, while my real surrounding came back to me.


When I woke up, I realized that I didn’t actually record it.


Before this projection, I had two dreams, where I became lucid and then started to attempt to soar in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment