Sunday, November 22, 2009

Body phenomenon from inner energy 101008--first time



10/10/08



I haven't been keeping up my practice due to busy working. Last night I did Great Invocation and body energy work when going to sleep. I had a very strange experience.


I laid very still and kept saying to myself "no feedback" meaning I don't expect any feedback from my body, and that I wanted to go deeper to the stillness.


Slowly, my lower jaw started to vibrate, and then it got pulled in all directions, resulting in my upper teeth and the lower ones hitting each other rapidly, almost like the motions when trembling, but the force can range from light to stronger.


After a while I would force myself to get my jaws back in place. Then the muscle on my face got pulled in all different directions. This was not just subtle sensation, but rather, it's very intense motions that twist my face muscle all up. I could be showing my teeth one minute, and face muscles all twisted up the next.


Many times, my lower jaw move around by itself upward. A couple of time, my mouth was forced to wide open and in the meantime my neck and head was sucked so tightly in one direction. Sometimes my lower jaw got pulled further ahead than my upper jaw. The force can be strong that I worry about breaking my jaw.


My face must look like something you see in horror movies. A few times, both my lips went upward like the pig face so tightly. hahaha.


I kept thinking whether or not I was possessed. But I was more intrigued than scared. A few times, I felt like I was about to be sucked away by a giant vaccuming machine near my head. My facial muscle is pull so tightly to one direction that my upper back/neck/head actually arch up involuntarily.


My cat was next to me. Although I didn't see whether he saw me, I am sure he was enjoying the show I and the energy put on.


I also felt something got loose from my body. Whenever I thought about another place (William Buhlman's way), the force of the motion would get intense and strong as a response. So all these motions repeated themselves for probably at least two hours. Gradually I got exhausted and drifted to sleep near day break.


Before I fell asleep, there were still the left over motions, so did this morning on the way to work. I think what impressed me was the force that' doing all these sucking, pulling, moving. It really was like a powerful vacuuming tube sucking. I had this these past week, but they were not as dramatic as last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment