Sunday, November 22, 2009

OBE 112209--second time



11/22/09


It has been so long since I was made acting director and then permanent director at my work. All I thought about was work day in and day out.


In the meantime, I went through a federal review team coming to audit everything. I lead a staff of 30+ people. I also teach night classes.


It feels like after the review, I finally can take a deep breath and relax a bit. I started to go back to what my passion is--inner self.

I did have some dreams and experiences that I haven't written down from my recorder.


Yesterday during the day while walking in the woods, I felt vibration in my thigh and thought " Just want to make sure this is not my cell phone, since I am not even carrying it. " This vibration went on and off the whole day.


Last night I became aware in the middle of the night. I forgot what I was thinking, but my consciousness was in my body. All of a sudden a strong vibration started in my belly area and then quickly spread through out my whole body. I knew I was going to separate.


So my energy body floated up. I did the usual flip to the side of the bed to see if I hang in the air. I did without falling. But I probably flip with too much force, my energy ody almost touched the floor. So I am sinking into the floor and somehow floated into under the bed.


My vision was blur and the room was dark. I got to see the wood frame under the bed and felt weird. I got uncomfortable and got sucked back to my body through the bed.

I should have move away from my body as soon as possible when out. Lingering around the physical body is very easily sucked back in.

When I came back to my body, I can still feel the strong vibration all over. I knew I could separate again, but now I felt I got to use the bathroom.




No comments:

Post a Comment