Sunday, November 22, 2009

second time around

It is that easy.

It is not that easy.

How to go back to my orignal awakening? To understand it, I can only do it all over again.

I have shared my story in a couple of websites. I keep wanting to go back to what I had three four years ago.

In the last few weeks, through meditation and through clarity, I seemed to remember and realize all of a sudden how the awakening happened to me the first time.

Once realizing what it's all about, I then was able to trace the route and do it again.

The reason for a blog is to share, to leave some traces about me in the humanity.

Who is the witness of my life? Do I need a witness? Without a witness, does my life matter?

What happened if I died tomorrow?

All these realizations die with me as well, as if nothing ever happened from my trip this life.

Does it matter if I tell my story?

What's the difference between the significance of my story and my cat's story?





No comments:

Post a Comment