Sunday, November 22, 2009

Becoming lucid in a dream 050909--first time

5/9/09

I was in a dream with my coworker. Somehow I went back to my childhood bedroom in my birth country. I forget how the dream went because as soon as I become aware of the fact that I was dreaming, I forgot about what took place earlier and didn't have any recall.


The only thing I still remembered was that I was in that room and was closing my bedroom door. As I turned the door, I noticed that there were a lot of dirt on the wall in front of me. I took a really good look and couldn't believe my eyes. Where did these come from. I have never saw these before. As my vision turned, the dirt extended to the ceiling. I was like this can't be. Then this familiar realization whenever I become lucid in the dream came over me. I started to realize this is just a dream.

Also at this point, the room I was in seemed to turn to the color red. This happened to me before too. Sometimes when I am in that half awake half asleep state, the color of the surrounding changes to a different color. I was wondering if this has to do with the different bodies we are in. If I see color red, maybe I am in the etheric body? Before I fell unconscious during sleep, I remembered there were the swishing sound out of nowhere as if wind blowing.


I was like what do I want to do now. I tried to think very hard. I needed to do something now. All I remembered was to get OBE from there. So I started to will myself trying to go to other places. But I didn't really think of a place to go. As I will myself, I started to feel my heart pounding so fast as if an engine in me was turned on, and felt like I was taking off. But then I became conscious of being in my bed and woke up.


After waking up, my heart still pounded so fast that I was like whoa, is this what happened to me every time before obe?



No comments:

Post a Comment