Sunday, November 22, 2009

OBE 082508--first time

082508


I took some medication for my upset stomach last night and as a result, it interrupted my sleep. I was in and out of rest.


During one point, a huge vibrating, buzzing sound occurred. It was so loud that I and everything were vibrating with it as well. Then there was a rectangular transparent frame, about the size of 50-60 inch wide screen TV, appeared in the air, with shimmering edges, The frame seemed to be in a procession, one after another, going from my bedroom, to the direction of my living room.


I heard my father’s voice in the living room, which I don’t remember what he was saying, but it was clearly his voice. (My father passed on a few years ago.) I was in fear. There was a powerful force with this roaring sound, as if the force roamed with the sound. I felt I was raised from bed for 10 seconds as the roaring sound and the force continued.


I remembered feeling myself raised from the bed, feeling it was so cool. But then the force diminished. I was like maybe my energy is right tonight. I wanted to make it happen again. But I couldn't.


Then I went on to be in a lucid dream. The details have escaped me now, but I was with a few guys. Somehow I was in apprehension. One of the guys though was there to protect me all the way, although he didn’t say a word.

No comments:

Post a Comment