Sunday, November 22, 2009

lucid dreaming 020609--first time


020609



Just got back from my long trip back to my country. Haven't had much time to be in a trance state, since I have been tired with jet lag and are usually sound asleep.


However, I did have two occasions where during one night, I became aware to be near a huge hole or valley and all of a sudden, I remembered that I wanted to fly. So I jumped into it and fly around and around. I was able to scan the landscape and felt the wind, but after a while, the movement got sluggish.


Another night, I was in a dream to be riding a bus or a train. All of a sudden, from outside of the window, I saw two UFOs approaching. I was like I was taking a train, why am I seeing UFOs? I must be dreaming. So I jumped out of the window and fly away.


I did have many long meaningful dreams night after night. I found that before bed, if I pray and send strong loving energy out from my heart charkra, toward family members, sincerely feeling the loving and healing energy flood through their whole body, I usually end up dreaming very meaningful and vivid dreams one after another. In some of them, I came back to the same places where I have been visiting in the dreams many times.


No comments:

Post a Comment