Sunday, November 22, 2009

OBE to an astral plane 022209--first time

022209

This experience went like this. I think what happened probably was an OBE into a confined dream zone to learn about becoming lucid, seeing people there watching their dreams being played out. And a few of them become lucid from time to time. It was so strange that while I woke up and talked into my recorder, I still got chills.

I gave someone like a coworker a ride home. So we drove away.As we made a left turn, within seconds, I saw a barrier in the front of the view, like layers of leaves of willow trees. We went through those and then the energy of the space seems to change to a faster moving energy field.

The energy took us to a house, as if on a roller coaster ride. As I entered, I saw some people sitting in the room where a lecture or a class seemed to be starting. So I sat there with the one came with me. I was quite shocked by the driving into here earlier. (I don’t remember what it was, but it’s mostly the energy feel.) But I kept wanting to tell her that there is something eerie about this place.

I couldn’t speak in class, so I was passing her a note. A guy next to me peaking into our note and said to another person: “ I am fascinated by this….. I want to find out about who opened the door for her.” He asked me: “ So when you knocked on the door here, what did you say?” I said “Open the door, Ethan.” Some people say, “But the one answered the door was Bob.” That guy seemed to be checking whether I knew the way in.

Every few minutes, someone I saw would recognize or realize something as if they just became lucid. Including myself, I would look at a girl and realize she is actually one of the saints like Guan Yin. And we would see something happen just minutes ago being played on a TV or movie screen, and we would become even more lucid. People’s movement seemed to be able to fast forward. Everything has an energy feel to it. Forces kept coming and going. I would be anticipating someone or something to come in, because I sense the energy movement.

It’s so hard to put things into words or concepts.

I kept thinking this place is just strange. I kept thinking leaving this place. I have foreseen the journey out of this place, where I would be driving my car out and then past the willow leaves and out to a bridge.

At one point, I sensed myself sleeping on bed but what happened earlier was playing in my head. I could hear myself breathing hard. A lady from next room (which is like an attic, higher than where my bed is) told me” Hey, could you not breathe so hard. …..” (Forget what she said.) My father was there with me at that time and said something like “ Don’t breathe so hard. We don’t want to disturb others’ sleep.” (My father past on 8 or 9 years ago)

The willow leaves feel like a membrane. After I entered it, the energy is a totally different feel.There are many details lost in recall. There were things happening in that place where it is hard to describe or remember. The sequences can be reversed. The things that take place seem to be at a fast pace. Everyone seems to have six sense. I can sense things before it happened.

On the way of waking up, there was a music or noise in the background, as if my neighbor’s music or noise was taking place. But when I became totally conscious, there was nothing going on from my neighbors.

I found myself still have the chill from that place, because that place looked like a foggy, colder place. My heat was on and I was in my warm comforter, which usually makes me too warm. But this time, as I spoke into my recorder, the chill kept coming up from my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment