Sunday, November 22, 2009

common dream, lucid dream, and astral projection--first time

According to Robert Bruce, there are three types of projections: lucid dream, astral projection, and OBE.

1. OBE

A large amount of asthric matter is channeled into the astral body by active chakras. The event is proceived in real time in real surrounding. As you OBE, You can still hear or are aware of the sound or happening in the real surrounding.

2. astral projection

The astral body is projected into the astral dimention and what you perceive has been distorted in time and surrounding. RB also mentions that many projectors black out while exiting, and then become conscious again in the astral dimention.


3. Lucid dream


You become aware that you are dreaming and can consciously control your dream. If you miss the exit and are already in the astral world, you are having a lucid dream.

He said all the above are involved in the separation of physical body and astral body and are closely related.

Also I have found that once we found that we are dreaming (so at this point, we just become lucid) sometimes I would go back to my body again and find myself in bed somehow. And then from then I exit again to go on an OBE. I can also started to try flying up right after I become lucid.

No comments:

Post a Comment