Sunday, November 22, 2009

Floating up 102608--first time


10/26/08


This afternoon I had a floating experience.I was lying on my bed sleeping. This time, some guy like my brother was with me again. There was another being there who was very holy, almost making me believe that he was here to visit me.


I was aware of my real time surrounding and I was still lying on my bed sleeping, I could hear children playing on the distant playground. A guy was walking around my room and the living room doing something.


All of a sudden, I felt this floating energy again and I knew I was about to float up, and in about three seconds, I was floating up from my body. It was cool because I felt this energy gathering in my body and knew that I was about to float up. Then up I went.


I slapped my bed underneath, not sure whether or not I was making sounds, trying to get that guy to see me floating in the air. When he came by my side, I was still in the air. The floating happened about 15 seconds.


Then I continued to be in and out of the dream and my real time surrounding. I felt this sexual urge, while also heard the sound outside, the far away siren, and children playing on the playground. This guy was expecting someone. Some guy knocked on my door in the living room. I remembered get up and open the door. That guy peeked in for a while, but I didn’t let him in.


I went back to bed, but tried to get up again to lock the door, since I didn’t want somebody to be outside of my door, without me keeping the door locked. I was still very drowsy and sleepy, and only got up half way and never did get up again to check on the door. But gradually I was getting awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment