Sunday, November 22, 2009

Language and logics are irrelevant in inner self---first time

Truth can also only be experienced with multi-sensory. As a result, you can even feel there is something that's over and above all these sensory to coordinate and oversee this experience.



On the other hand, you even feel less interested in logical explanation. I remember when I visited some meditation centers a couple of times, I thought to myself that they really talk too much. I just knew that that's not the way to find one's own truth. To find it is to get quiet and find it within ourselves.



What you like to talk about or write about is something more like realization in short sentences, with really no logical orders.The journals I did back then were more about my dream diary and my meditation diary.


It still amazed me that I had OBEs, vivid dream and very good recall every single night at that time. All were meaningful dreams. In a lot of them I levitated, fly, or had superpower. These happen to me now more and more. I think this is the result of the inner energy filling into our energy bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment