Sunday, November 22, 2009

OBE 111708--first time


111708


I was sleeping and woke up to be in a bus moving in the normal speed.


The bus is moving in a tunnel and it’s dark. I couldn’t make out things or people around me. All of a sudden I approached the door from my seat which is in the middle of the bus. I got near to the front of the bus but it was dark and I was asking where the exit is and try to get out. But I didn’t seem to see the driver there and I realized I was not using my legs and was floating.


The bus was still moving. I tried to go back to my seat and I was basically floating back. I saw some folks in other seats and I tried to find my own seat but couldn’t see it. I felt I was wobbling in a weird way and wondered to myself “ Am I OBEing?” So I tried to swing my bag that I carried and found that it’s flying or doing some kind of weird motion and I knew I was OBEing.


The next thought I knew I was checking whether I was OBEing on my bed. I found that I was vibrating and I was free floating in my bed where I sleep. So I flipped over somehow could see my own shimmering outline. I started to float away from bed and was so glad I didn’t fall to the floor. I remembered to float away to the door. And out I went.


But next thing I knew, I was in a kind of movement and seemed to go back to that bus moving away.


Then a noise brought me back to my room. My cat or my brother did something on my foot to wake me up while I was still trying to sleep and jokingly went out of the room, somehow I was sad so I said “I am going to tell Dad.”


Gradually I woke up and realized that the room that I was in was a bit different. When I OBE, I flipped over and faced down, but when I woke up, I was in my usual position facing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment