Sunday, November 22, 2009

Between the two awakenings

2003-2005 First awakening


2005 Received permanent residency, started working more jobs


2005-2007 professional career development


2008-2009 Sharing experiences on Oprah's website, Michael Sharp website, Robert Bruce website


I knew that charka work is next thing to do, so I started the daily practice of charka work and experienced more OBEs and lucid dreaming


2009 gemstone, weekly yoga practice, Looking for sensory deprivation tank, Second Awakening


The strong energy flow that's stirred up by the gemstone caused some issue with my stomach. I felt nauseous and stomach ache for a few months. Took care of it. Nothing found by my doctor. Only needs to be more diligent for bowel movement.


I looked to try sensory deprivation tank for many months, since I know one key to get in touch with energy self is through no feedback or input from the senses. It often causes me to have OBE or energy phenomenon.


I finally tried it after 2.5 hours driving in the pouring rain to Shrusbury. Not a pleasant place where the house is small and the tank is a bit scary. I had nausea the whole time like sea sickness.


But for a few days afterwards, I advanced very rapidly in my quest back to the second awakening. Coincidence? Readiness?

No comments:

Post a Comment