Sunday, November 22, 2009

OBE 092008--first time

092008


I was aware of myself sleeping in my bed and then felt this pool of energy forming in my belly area. There was also this pull of power. I knew that I was going to be out.


So I was sucked out or grabbed out of my body and I was in shooting motion going swiftly from my bed upward, even having the awareness of going through the ceiling. This power was so big that I thought I would be in my neighbor two floors up, but at that time, I forgot that I only have neighbor one floor up. So I opened my eye trying to see where I was.


I heard the Buddhist chanting going on first and then I saw some monks chanting on a roof balcony in a sunny afternoon. So I got a glimpse of it for probably 10 seconds and was wondering where this place was but this was not my roof balcony, because on my roof there should be nothing.


Then I got suck to my body. But then quickly, this power accumulating its strength again, and boom I got sucked back out again and vaguely seeing a big huge figure grabbed me out. But within three seconds I was back in. I was like that’s it? I didn’t even find out where I was.


But then the power gathered its strength again, but this time, I had a sensation in my belly and I was only out half way and then came back again. It is strange the coming back feeling this time. It’s as if I could feel a shadow of belly and legs lying back down in my body.


Then I realized that that’s it with my attempt this afternoon. I found that I was in my gradma’s farm with my brother. Some guy (my brother or my ex) was there next to me when I came back. He wanted to go do something tonight, and was telling me that he wanted to use the bathroom, but my uncle went in first and my brother was like oh too bad. So he came back to talk to me, I was dying to tell him what just happened to me that I just had an OBE, but he got busy with something else and I didn’t get to tell him.


During the OBE, all those times I was aware that I was in my own bed, but when I came back down one last time, I seemed to go on to a dream where I was with that guy in my grandma’s farm, in bed too. So I was there trying to tell him I just had these weird experiences.


But then I had to wake up from that dream to realize that I was in my own bed. When I opened my eyes, my legs were still tingling and there were these small fire stars flowing in front of my open eyes.





No comments:

Post a Comment