Sunday, November 22, 2009

UFO dream 091208--first time

091208


Last night was the first time I used MAP program. There were three more CDs before this one I was supposed to use first, but I have been doing chakra work anyway, so I skipped those. I put on my headphone and went to sleep.


I was in the dream, trying to escape from something with a guy and we fell into a hole full of grass. I had to climb out of the hole. So I climbed and climbed. From there, a different world appeared. It was very real.


I was walking down the street on the sidewalk. A weird looking guy was walking toward me so I avoid him by stepping off the sidewalk and into the street. The sky was dark but filled with the leftover weird looking kind of sunset light. I was like wow look at that sky, it's weird. The next thing I knew, an UFO ship appeared in the sky, very magnificent and very eerie.


All of a sudden, I was hit by a ray of heat and light in the middle of my chest. Although I didn't see it coming, I knew it was from the UFO ship coming from above. There was no traffic in the street and I was the only one standing there, while some people were on the side walk. Then the ship disappeared just like that.


So I stood there and thought to myself, oh my God, I was just attacked by the alien! Is there a chip or something in me now? As I kept walking down the street, I kept thinking what I should I do. Should I go to the ER to take the chip out?


I kept on walking until seeing a carnival of some sort. I figured why don't I go on the ride. The guy guarded the ride looked at me as if he was from where those aliens were from. He attended to my wound as if trying to tell me what to do. We were communicating telepathically. I knew he was from another planet and was letting me know how to go to another world. I asked him his name so that I can find him again when I get there. He told me his name and I remembered it vividly and told myself to remember it, but now nothing comes up sounds like the name I heard.



I have never had any UFO dreams, and I am not big on UFO or aliens. This is a big surprise to me.It is just weird to have this vivid dream the first day I try something!

No comments:

Post a Comment