Saturday, April 17, 2010

032710 floating up

3/27

This afternoon while napping, I semi woke up and became aware on the bed and all of a sudden felt the energy surge in the belly again. I felt lifting up, my legs were up higher than my body. I kept floating up in the air for about 10 seconds. At the same time, there is a force trying to pull me out of my room. I was still very sleepy.

Then I found myself in a place feeling like home. My deceased father was there. He came home and we were waiting for him to eat dinner. It was almost bedtime. We were gathering the pots and pans and get the food ready for him and everyone.

sually I dream about him when my energy flows inward, Many times he is somewhere in the background whenever I have OBEs or lucid dreams (or before/after).

No comments:

Post a Comment