Friday, August 26, 2011

Physical body and other bodies

During the peak and intensity of my experiences a few years back, one thing I found and I now realize, is that in order to go to higher dimensions, I can not have a dense energy in this physical body stuffed with emotions, thoughts, memories. I basically need to process them all until I feel light, blissful, and reborn. With heavy emotion and mind set and stress of daily life, all I have are experiences manifested with my own emotional contents waiting to be processed, and hinders me to see into the real astral setting.

After daily hour long intense meditation which I could not wait to do every night and morning, many physical sensations, emotions, thoughts, and memories went through very intense, rapid, and fundamental processing. Among other events, two major electrical current like flows shooting out of my bodies, the results were an ecstatic feeling and sensation throughout my physical body. Until that happened, I had never known I can feel that wonderful all over my body, for a duration of days each time. It was just like a rebirth, totally undesirable with words. I would say that this transformation would be the thing I was here to achieve in this lifetime.

With my physical body rid of distractions and then full of inner energy that has always been in me, somehow I longed for and also totally believed in and easily focused when I thought of the word of "God". The transformation didn't take me away from people. On the contrary, I felt much closer to others. Everyone felt just like me. Close friend and family felt more significant than ever. I become really care about their state of well beings in a way that's more intimate and in a deeper level. Every night before falling asleep, I automatically sent prayer and love to my father in heaven and my brother who suffers from addiction. And then I would just find myself in these beautiful landscapes flying around the mountain and valley full of light and healing energy.

During the day, I walked around actually feeling that my energy body was flying inside of me. I felt so light, so powerful, totally admiring and adoring myself. At night, the same thing, people in my dreams or experiences admired and adore me.

It is as if my physical body is just another layer of all these energy bodies, similarly light, energetic, full of love, full of wonders. Physical body is not one that get stressed, get tired, used for work to make money, hanging around to defend, pretend, attack, gain, and being unhappy and unfulfilled. Physical body felt to me equally wonderful, magically, and powerful just like my other layers of energy bodies!!

I felt like I totally understand what God is. I felt God. He was everywhere inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment