Friday, August 5, 2011

A floating empty workplace

8/4/11

Last night I was dreaming that I was on the phone in my office, talking about something that occupied my full attention. Then a staff person walked in looking a little different than usual. She dressed and acted a bit out of her style, which alerted something in me, enough for me to put the urgent phone on hold and came out of the office to see what's going on with her.

So I walked out of the office and then was shocked by what I saw. The whole place was empty. The reception area, the big refrigerator, all the chairs and tables, all gone. All the decor and displays on the walls disappeared. My vision turned into the conference room--same thing, everything is gone, and the wall is completely bare. What a shocking sight!

I instantly knew that this is not real. What a strange place and atmosphere! The whole place event felt like it's floating.

Since it's not real, I started to walk into the wall to see what would happen and I walked right into it. I then try to float up, and then up I went and into the ceiling.

Next thing I know, I was in a big hall with pillars. A guy feeling like my brother was moving very fast in it, almost flying. A cat looking like my cat, but with big beaming red eyes was running around. It then jumping toward me, but landed on a concrete divider on its neck. It broke my heart to see that distressed poor thing. Did it just break its neck?

And then I remembered and also believed that this is not real.

As I became deeply relieved, I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment