Thursday, August 4, 2011

woken up by a woman in black

8/3/11





I have been having a minor infection and is coughing and have been tired than usual. Still trying to find the balance toward work and spirituality--how not to be too sticky about work, but enough to sustain my livelyhood and spirituality.





Last night in the half sleep half awake state, all of a sudden I found that an older woman was sitting next to my bed looking at me. I kept looking at her to see who she is. She dressed in black, has shoulder length salty hair and a little chubby. She looked at me, and started to smile when she saw that I noticed her. I then realized that I do not know her, and that I am half awake half sleep.





Once I realized that, I rolled out of my bed and found myself falling through the floors and then into the ground. I normally like to float away or fly up, but it felt like I was pulled down and down





The next thing I know, it is another room where the feeling is like I just woke up from it. I got up from that bed and found that a side door was wide open the whole night. Outside was a deserted trail leading right to this door. I was surprised how and why this side door had been open the whole night. What a scary looking dark woods down that route. I quickly closed the door.





A guy with military uniform was cleaning my room but then he got interested in me. I told him I am still sick. Then I was going to take a shower. A few white uniformed nurses showed up and will see my room. I know I am only staying in that room temporarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment