Sunday, September 4, 2011

Can you stand being with yourself?


Tense parts of the body, breathing can't go down to the belly yet, I am not going to sit one hour today, tired, there is always tomorrow.......

This is not me

Push on

This is not me

This is not me.

Destroy layers and layeres of attachment, defense, denial, pretending, excuses, delaying. The truth is beneath and underneath.

All of a sudden, the familiar tightness of the eyelids happened.

Misty smoky light formed in the vision and started to flow around. I see this to be the embodiment of thoughts, emotions, and sensations transforming in front of my closed eyes.

Belly breathing becomes automatic.

Then it occurred to me that the road leading to here was such a hassle. Then I felt like I am my own best friend looking at poor me kicking and struggling earlier. I seemed to become two. One part look at the other part. I am my own best friend. No one can look at me as closely and as totally understanding as myself.

Can you stand being with yourself? Can you stand being with yourself?.........

The two Is felt even more closer and even more understanding and everything in the awareness becomes so clear!!!

I am aware. Everything in the awareness is I.


No comments:

Post a Comment