Monday, September 4, 2017

Mountain people/beings

  Dream that I go on an empty car/bus. It right away goes on a roller coaster ride and just speed away, heading up and up and toward a massive majestic mountain.
  When I arrive, in the mountain there is this group of remote people/being. They come out as a group to meet me upon my arrival. The chief comes out to meet me. I was a bit apprensive of being so far away, feeling like it,s somewhere in the Mymalaya mountains. They seem to see my apprension and are getting ready for me to stay overnight so I can go home tomorrow. I
  I look around in the simple village, walking through small street with people along some shops and market.
  It feels like a place with higher consciousness, separate from the normal world. It is very high up in the cloud, making me in awe of the existence of another consciousness dimension unknown to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment