Monday, September 4, 2017

Can she see me?

In the dream, I was in my office standing in front of the reception area. All of a sudden, I become aware that I am dreamiing and the place look exactly like my office.
  I become excited and wanted to do somthing unusual to make it even more dramatic. I try very hard to see what I should do. Then I thought I want to talk to someone and see what will happen.
  I see a woman who i dont recognize and talk to her. First she didnt respond and seem that she did not hear me. I tap on her shoulder and she turned around and seemed to be a bit surprised. Not sure if she see me or not. She also didnt seem to hear me or to be able to respond to what I said to her.
  Maybe this is another person in her dream, who is not aware that I was trying to communicate with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment