Monday, September 4, 2017

Drifting across landscape

  In this dream, I was trying to land on a hill but somehow my body seem to shift and miss the landing. So now I would be falling underneath this deep drop of the hill. Then strangly, instead of landing, my body ascended upward in the air higher and higher. I did, t know whats going on. So I try to land but i was still drifting higher and then away.
  Underneath was a big valley with no trees, almost like empty river bed. I drift and drift and wonder if people see me in the air. Finally it feels like I reach neighboring state Rhode Island. I arrived outside of a town next to water front. A bus pulling in to a terminal type of setting. I went into a building, anxious to ask about where I can take the bus to go home.
  In my mind i was thinking probably no one saw me in the air, because no one seem to have any reaction of how I just showed up. A few people were far and away when I landed outside next to the road and some buildings..
  In that room, something seem to be starting. Guests arrive. The woman and the guy at the desk seem to know me from Malden Massachusetts. I was getting ticket, and then the dream stopped.



No comments:

Post a Comment