Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Teaching of Seth--the Higher Being


I bought the book "The Seth Material" in 2011, but haven't had time to really read it.
After trying tarot card, and the miraculous turn of event that I reported in the post A Miracle, in 2012 I started to get very interested in channeling. I read through books that I have in related topics, went to a couple of workshops on other topics, pray for highest energy before falling asleep every night. One day, I took out this Seth book that's in the back of my book shelf. I did not put it down for quite a while.
What a blessing to be able to connect with ascended masters this way. There have been quite a few well known channels such as Kyron and others. Somehow the Seth Materials drew me a lot.
The author Jane Roberts connected with Seth, the nonphysical being, spontaneously, and then had 500+ channeling sessions twice weekly. Besides various topics human still can't wrap our brain around, such as dreams, reality, reincarnation, health....Seth also read minds, or give Jane and her husband advices on where to live, and how to arrange their furniture. As the result of the regular channeling, Jane started to develop abilities of her own--OBE, seeing past lives, precognitive knowing...After hundred of sessions with Seth, a future Seth whom Seth called "the Big Brother", from an even higher realm would turn up from time to time in a farther voice.
Everything about this is just fascinating. Even though this is now post 2012--the year of the shift, that is being highly anticipated. The 1960s Seth material struck me like a freight train.
I have had experiences of the connection. I have puzzled about the impact of what happens in dreams on the body once waking up. I have experienced a coming together of past event and present feeling, as if there is no past and present. Everything seem to happen simultaneously. Whenever I catch myself feeling sick or depressed, I found that I don't actually need to believe it, and then it would go away.
Seth even said that dream reality lives on. We have many many other probable realities going on. This physical reality is just one of the many. What goes on with the selves in other layers affect the I in the physical reality, and vice versa. We can even change past events by the present actions.
That says to me that I need to take this layer of reality seriously just like I would like to know about other layers.
A lot of times I would ponder about what to do with all these divine moments. They always occur when no one is around. When I do try to share them with others, I always end up giving up trying because I am unable to put them to words to give the whole picture and others were at a loss what I am trying to say.
What should I do with all these moments? I tried my best to share some in this blog, but this really is just a peek or a tip of the iceburg.
Praying for highest energy and pray for help to get to the next level have helped me a lot. I have had dreams almost every night where I am around that big temple. I know that I am making progress. I am sure that ascended masters are around and the help come through my intuition.
A couple of weeks later, all of a sudden I was told to be courageous and brave. I need to step out of my comfort zone, so that I can encounter more and experience more.

No comments:

Post a Comment