Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Responsive astral plane

  Last night I went back to the place where it's in the back of a mountain valley. I have been in this places many times before in recurrent dreams and this time around I wanted to check if any changes in the place. Besides the main learning room in the front, a few other rooms are connected to it. I can walk around in all rooms. It looked like close to dusk as I could not see very well. A night guard came to let me know it's closing time and I could not linger longer.
  There was the familiarity while walking around. I was standing in one room trying to stay longer when someone came in, and I said sorry and make myself ready to leave the room, purposefully making some sound and movement so that I did not spook her in the dark.
  I went to another room and a group of college aged guys and girls were still hanging out there. Another room with sofa type of seating is empty and I felt that this room can be put to good use and fit whatever I want to do.
  Then it's time for me to go home. It is already dark outside and I was thinking it's going to be a far journey. All of a sudden, I felt like I could levitate and fly. Just by the thought of it, a gust of wind came over and then I went airborn. It felt like I was on a roller coaster, going up and down. The speed is controlled by how fast I want it to be and the amount of energy seemingly around me and inside of me. I was counting 1,2,3.... and with each number I know it's 1 mile. My lips could not count fast enough as I counted to more than 50 in jut a few seconds. I was moving so fast while travelling.
  I arrived at someone's back yard where the trees and plants are unique looking and are all alive. I went into the plants and trees and they embrace me back like they are animals or living things. A few cute looking small creatures came out from the ground and bushes. One of them bit me and I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment