Sunday, May 25, 2014

Another Precognitive Dream

  A while ago, I dreamed that I was sleeping in a room when my deceased father came next to my bed. I saw 2 very tall entities next to him. When I get up, he asked me for help. He said it's so and so right? I said I saw 2 very tall beings. He wants me to help him.
  Then I dreamed that a colleague came to my center with a big smile with many other people. She said they are routine reviewers. They started to look around, more like a promoting visit than a review.
  I was talking to the colleague. She then went outside and was on a bike going somewhere. I thought to myself what an energetic woman. No one would think how tough she is. But all of a sudden, she fell from the bike in the rain. I went out quickly to help her.
  It was odd that she simply just fell from the bike in the middle of the empty street.
  This dream was a while ago, and a visit from a group of people to my center did happen later last year. Early this year, this colleague suddenly became ill. Lately she has not been well and was out of work for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment