Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Encountering a spirit

  This experience was half sleep and half awake state one night last month. I saw a spirit in my living room. She dressed in a very elegant golden gown and was emanating bright white light. My cat and I were on this end of the living room, where I have been sleeping on the couch. She looked toward us for a while and continued on to go through the wall to my neighbor.
  Even though she seems to be a spirit with light, somehow both my cat and I were a bit nervous. I looked directly back to her, even trying to see if i might be able to talk to her. But then she walked into the wall.
  The thought of her going to another household made me nervous, wondering if people would see her and get scared. Somehow I became aware to the fact that she has been around all the time in this building. I was a bit surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment