Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Woke up in another layer?

This experience starts, ends and feels different from a dream, I think I woke up in another layer of nonphysical bodies and was in a different reality. My deceased father was there. He is often with me or around me in an OBE experience. I took a train (for me, it's the embodiment of an energy flow that takes me along) to go somewhere. I became aware of the nonphysical body and was able to fly a bit and explored a bit.

I woke up in the early morning and found that my bed has turned into a twin size bed, not the queen size bed I have. I sat up and looked around, feeling very strange and eerie. My cat was next to me. My bedroom door that's usually almost closed was now open. I got out of my room feeling alarmed. I looked over to the bathroom side. A room appeared in the location where the mirror is. It is now a bedroom, and my deceased father was in it. I told my father my apprehension. He didn't really say anything.

I went back to sleep but heard that there were knocking on the doors of the neighbors, one door at a time. I wondered who and thought to myself "Poor thing, this person must be scared to be out there that early knocking on doors."

Then I went to a train station to take a train. Since it's still early, I walked around a bit and returned to the station to catch the train. My ticket says the boarding time. I looked at the display board. I only had 2 minutes to get down all the way to B5, which I understood as 5 story down. As I ran down toward the platform, I thought that I didn';t bring a book to read on the upcoming long ride.

Then I walked around and explored a neighborhood, I sensed a guy watching me. He is a scam but people are not alert. I sensed that he did something to people's car. I walked through this narrow pathway with three other women to avoid him.

I continued to walk. There was no one around at this part and it was still early and dark. All of a sudden, the familiar feeling of energy boost came over me and I remembered that I could fly. I was excited every time this realization came over me. I jumped up into the air and soared higher and higher with a lot of energy. I flew around overlooking all the buildings and neighborhoods. Then I started to lose height. I came down and saw a woman and a man went toward a hotel. They were like mother and son. They had a good walk and were contented to go back to the hotel.

Then my awareness came back to my bed. Someone told me that a yellowbook was next to my building outside and that probably is why I was woken up. I said no, that was not it.

No comments:

Post a Comment