Friday, September 23, 2011

092311 falling and UFO in the sky

092311

First it was dreaming of my deceased father coming home. Then I was driving a magical car with my brother. Some guys came in the car and threw us out. Before being thrown out, I managed to grab some items from the car. The I used magic and put out a lot of bubbles in the air to trap these guys inside, when they came out of the car.

This was a night of waking up and then going back to sleep.

At one point, I became aware of myself sleeping in bed. Suddenly, I started to fall into the bed and kept on falling, as if being sucked into a swirling sand hole and kept on sinking into the hole. It was very powerful and intense falling sensation . The intensity and how real it felt took me by surprise. I have never had such a big falling. I somehow became so hot that I woke up from the heat.

After I put this experience in my phone pad, I went back to sleep again. In a while, I found myself in a room where people come in to spend a night for free. There was an open field outside. All of a sudden, a disc appeared in the lat afternoon glowing sky and people all saw it. It flew around. I took out my phone to take picture after picture. Then it started to create a lot of patterns just like corp circles. The sky was full of the patterns next to the clouds. It was just amazing. Another guy was there taking pictures too. I went into the room. Some girls were watching tv and missed the whole thing. I went into another room. A guy recognized me and call out my name. I went out to walk around. This time there were even more patterns in the sky. I was amazed. What are they trying to say, I kept thinking. At the end, there were two pairs of humongous sunglasses in the sky, as large as they can be, seem to be watching me and following me. I quickly took a picture and then went in the room.

Then I seem to be shooting a movie as a lead actress with another lead actor. I went into a car and people sent him in. The next scene is that he is going to look at what I got on my camera.

This experience reminded me a dream/experience I had early this year, in which I was brought into a UFO ship. In part of the dream, I had a da ja vu about being the center of a famous movie or famous story all my life, but had just realized it when I was followed by the ship

No comments:

Post a Comment