Sunday, December 26, 2010

122510 Official place to serve the dead

Last night I dreamed of being in my childhood home. My deceased father, a very spiritual person himseelf, is there with me.

Our home has just been declared the official place to help people who pass on. A guy is guiding my father how to do this. He is instructing my father how to announce it with a mike. My father asked the guy if he should announce that my home is the official place. The guy said yes. But my father only mentioned the number and didn't mention the official part.

A few of my relatives--uncles and aunts, came to my house with one child. My sister and my mother gave the child a red envelope. Someone is looking for change, but i told them that I only have large bills.

A group of neighbors are playing Christmas music. I thought to myself that my relatives will be able to hear it and feel the festivity.

It is amazing how often I dreamed of my family when I am really half a globe away from them. My father was also no longer living for ten years now. I dreamed of him quite often.

No comments:

Post a Comment