Sunday, December 12, 2010

A decor wish realized coincidently

12/10/10

A decor wish realized

I suddenly had in my mind about maybe putting up a small Christmas tree and ask staff if they want to do Yankee Swap. Everyone can put a present under the tree and we will open the presents during our potluck.

Today after I was busy all morning, I walked into the multi-function room, thinking that I would ask some office staff there about the idea of Yankee Swap, but keep thinking about how to set up a festive setting.

As I walked into the multi-function room, I was so surprised to see that the room has been decorated with a beautiful Christmas tree, a few stockings, and some other festive deco. I asked staff who did the decor, because in here, we hardly ever do any religious related decor. It turned out that the nutrition staff has dec the place for their Monday meeting.

I quickly emailed them to let the decor stay after their meeting.

It probably is another wink from the spirits to have things realized for me when that idea came to me suddenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment