Thursday, February 10, 2011

013111 Memory or dream?--UFO encounter

The times when I dream or experience UFO encounter, including this one, it really feel more like a memory than a dream. It was very real and I felt the experiences with vivid sensation and emotions.

In this dream, someone was making a public speech but didn't speak well. People are disappointed. I feel bad for him. As we made our way out, I somehow got hit. However, I have the urge to tell my friend that I have special experiences. When I escaped to the top of a hill with two others, we kept talking about what was chasing us.

Then all of a sudden, a red "X' appear in the night sky approaching us and then hovered high above the hill we were at. I thought to myself "Wow, an UFO." Then it let out a spot light to the ground and focusing on me. I figured it was the sulfur smell from whatever I got hit earlier. "They were following you," says my friend.

The whole experience became very familiar to me, as if this scene happened before. I kept thinking why am I experiencing myself as both the lead character of the scene, and at the same time the seeing eye of the whole thing?? And then I realized that I am the center of a familiar well known story (almost a movie), and I had forgotten, all my life.

Then I was lifted up in the light and toward the UFO. "Wow, I am being abducted by the aliens." As I went up, I was enjoying the night view from high above and the feeling of ascending. However, my memory seemed to stop from here and skipped to when I came back to the ground.

Then it seemed like people around me changed. They are very nice to me. Even animals came to me as if attracted by some force.

No comments:

Post a Comment