Sunday, August 22, 2010

Our body can't help our attempt in fixing the past or the future

When I find myself wondering about the past or the future, I usually also notice the tense body and the anxious feelings.

I have found that it's generally impossible to figure out anything which is not present, at least our body doesn't comprehend what we are doing, and can't not help the process. We are left with our own will power trying to fix the future or the past. We might still achieve things that way, but at the expense of the well being of our body and mind.

I have learned to come back to the present whenever I am stressed or in anyway uncomfortable. I have learned that whatever issue it is, it is best to figure it out from the present being.

It's almost not worth the effort wondering about anything not present. Our body does not comprehend it, and the mis match of body and mind disturb the whole process.

No comments:

Post a Comment