Sunday, January 31, 2010

Life reviewing

I have found myself looking back to my life so far quite often, ever since the spiritual path first time.

Often when I look at all the people, all the stories, all the places and things, the feeling that comes to me is awe, amazement, fascination, and then gratitude and love.

The journey has certainly not been all pretty and fun, or a walk in the garden. Besides all the triumph, beauty, enjoyment, there were also failure, heartbreak, hardship, pain, illness...

However, up to this point when I look back, all just turn into a totality of warmth, wonder, and awe.

How did I get to this point? Do I deserve this? Why do I get to feel this way?

I realize all the tiny decisions I have made in every single moment in my life have brought me to this point, one thing leading to the next, one after the other. My life has been heading to a direction of good, with a snow ball effect.

Maybe it's this strong inner energy, good energy, that all the good things in life get to manifest. Something inner is connecting with the external world and is making all come together. Something is making the wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment