Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Everything just is, because I just am

Sometimes we hear that mind is a problem. Other times, we hear that everything just is.

I can only talk about what I experienced. I often use what I found in meditation as the gauge.

In meditation, when we sit down and begin to meditate, we just sit and then watch ourselves. The first thing I do after a few deep breathes is to just listen, just notice, just watch what's from inside. Allow everything, anything. I say" Don't tell me what to do. Let me. Allow this." -----I think this is the stage which we need to unwind. If we don't unwind, our body is all tense and we might just act on our edginess and get up and quit in a short while. (This is a little effort we need. If you say we shouldn't be taking any efforts, then we would quit every time or fall asleep before we can reach deeper.)

Even when we “notice” “watch” “allow” we are still doing something.

Fast forward to finally we arrive to our truest being, this is when everything really is effortless. In this point, we are so free and so perfect that we don’t need to do anything anymore and we know it to be true. We are perfect just like that. We are perfect in that here and now. We experience it that our truest being is when we really are not doing anything, totally relax, resting in our purest being. -----This is what effortlessness means to me.

In life, we have dressed up layers and layers of stories. We have emotions and many other things that cloud us up. If we act on these things, there can be conflicts and stir up even more emotions and conflicts. One thing leads to another. With emotions and all these stories, we might never be in touch with our pure being, our real self.

When we act from our true being or real self, it is embracing and open. We see all the stories, emotions in life as if we watch them through a higher view and know these are not our real self or others’ real self. These are just layers and layers of dresses and we understand and embrace these. ----This is what “everything just is” means to me. Everything just is, because I just am. I need to be the “being” first, so that I can see the first part.

No comments:

Post a Comment