Saturday, November 5, 2011

Coworker at a parlor

110111 Coworker at a parlor
I was walking in a school setting toward three other colleagues standing in the hallway near a stair. I didn't really see who they are, only sensing that they are like coworkers. I walked up to them to start a conversation. It is all very real and I almost just continued on with the dream. But all of a sudden, I wondered to myself: maybe I can try to fly and see what happen. Again I even thought: What a crazy idea. But I bravely just jumped up and was surprised that I was right again. Wow I can't believe how real the dream feels like reality.
After the jump, I continued going up into the air. The three other people seem to froze up and just not moving anymore. I left them behind and flew away.
I arrived at a series of parlors. I went in and out some of them to see what were in there. I don't remember what I saw. But then I was on my way to somewhere. I saw someone from work outside of the parlor looking around. She had a dress on. I said hi to her. She said she is going to eat lunch by herself. I asked her one more thing and she started to cry. She said people at work is having meeting about her. She is very sad. I told her that this is all a learning lesson. At least now she knows. This is just a matter of whether this is a match or not. I was surprised the tough woman as she is could broke down like that and how fast things played out. I am glad I was able to console her.
I wonder if she does know that people are not happy about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment