Monday, October 17, 2011

Recurrent Learning Hall

101711 Recurrent Learning Hall
I was in the dream among a group of people. As the conversation went on, all of a sudden, I suspected that this was a dream and that I probably could take off into the air. It felt strange though,because if this was not a dream,I could certainly make a fool of myself among all these people. So I just jumped up into the air and was so glad I was right. I was able to keep going up. I left the people behind and flew out.
I kept on going in the air along a railway and scanning the houses beneath. I wondered why I was following the railway, maybe so that this is something familiar? Next thing I knew, I arrived at a learning place where I have been in recurrent dreams. This is like a learning hall, but in the back of the hall, there is a place for me to either tutor or mentor the students there. I felt particularly familiar with the rare portion. From the rare portion, we can enter the learning hall, and then also to the front yard which is a bit hilly.
I came to the lunch room and lunch is fresh salad and vegetables, along with just a few Chinese dumplings, designed by the nutritionist from my work. I praised what a healthy lunch and we can even have dumplings.
Then I found a room in the back where I can catch some sleep there as the class ends. My cat was making some noise in the room and woke me up.
In this place, sometimes it became many more rooms and sometimes the whole place would beccome very tall, very grand, and there would be filled with many decorations that enhance the whole atmosphere. I need to find those journal entries or tape recordings to remember the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment