Friday, April 22, 2011

Courage of testing a dream reality

042211

In this experience, I was at my grandma's farm doing something which I don't remember. Then I saw a long lost friend whom I haven't seen since college. She and I were going to lunch together. I went along, but kept thinking “I don’t remember I have this arrangement,” with the strange awareness that I am in the past. Something about the time, space, and myself do not match.

We walked and chatted and started to go downstairs. All of a sudden the suspicion got the better of me "This is strange. Why do I feel that she is not real?" I need to test this out." Whenever I have this type of awakening in dreams, it is a very strange moment and requires courage to go through with the verification, because normally we do not question our reality. I am never sure whether I am in a real or unreal world, until I have the courage to do something crazy to test it.

So despite the concern of being redicured by people around, I very bravely walked toward the wall of the stairs. To my amazement, I walked into the wall and half of me was inside of the building and half was outside hanging in the air. "Wow, this is a dream world! " I came back into the staircase and the whole setting started to fade away. My friend disappeared as well.

The scene is now a park where there are trees and plants around. So I started to think very hard what I wanted to do. I didn't see anybody around me. I sat down on the ground and started to do a yoga post that I felt like doing. Then I looked around and saw another girl doing the same post in a distance, as if mirroring me.

The posture seemed to relax me and I felt sluggish from here. I continued to do something. I remember that I saw a huge funnel of black cloud appeared from the sky to the ground, then thunder going from the sky to the ground. I went into a house to avoid the bad weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment