Monday, September 6, 2010

using zero as the gauge

I have become so sensitive to the change in any part of my body, particularly where it's tense, stressed, the opposite of relax or zero, that I could become uncomfortable and wake up in the middle of the night.

That's why it's important to be free of all attachment. Any thing you can't let go freely keep thoughts and emotions going, and in turn, keep your body tense up.

Then I go into meditation. I ask myself " Which part is unwilling?" I instantly notice the tense part. Once I identify it, I just keep feeling that discomfort and say "This is unwillingness." "This is this." Usually in a short moment, that tension goes away.

Usually as I notice the tension and when it starts to go away, I often feel the weeping sensation, maybe from the effect of something coming all the way up to my heart chakra and then my head, particularly my nose and eyes area.

As the tension goes away and as I have a fully relaxed body, I quickly become recharged. I go from being tired and exhausted to totally energetic and refreshed all over.

I think it's because the tensed body stops the flow of the inner energy. Once we let go, the body let go as well and the energy flows freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment