Sunday, May 16, 2010

Why does everyone keep running away from here?

I am in the place of zero, and then a thought comes in, leading to another, and another. I can feel that the scenarios get my muscles tense up.

I ask "Why don't I want to be in here, the place of zero?" " Why does everyone keep runing away from here?" "What are we running away from?"

When I ask "why does everyone keep running away from here?" I feel compassionate for the neglected place, as if it's a living being got left behind all the time. So the compassion keeps rising. I feel compassionate toward myself, and then to the space around, and then to anything that comes to my awareness.

When I ask " what are we running away from?" I start to notice that there is a me, a center, that's always here.

Every time I come back to this center, I can feel that the tense of my muscle let go, I am home, I am in the place of zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment