Saturday, February 13, 2010

021310 twilight zone?

2/13/10

I just finished hosting a luncheon where 4 legislators came to speak. It was quiet an experience for me and for my program.

Next week I am going to facilitate a workshop in a citywide event.

A lot is going on at work, I am also recovering from a cold, feeling like no time mindful to be in touch with my inner self for a while.

Last night I seemed to come to a place with a few others. It is a big field, but also with hills. I have forgot most of the details. But there definitely something strange about things and people around me. I remember that these others were on track following a guide high on the top of the hill. I was on that top originally and was walking along. Then I was at the bottom of the hill and was instructed by another guide to climb onto a net, in order to get on the track where others are proceeding toward somewhere.

At one point, the guide was either correcting or instructing me how to throw something or hit a target.

At the end, I was walking in the field with another mate there. I was expressing to this person this place feels strange. All of a sudden a thought appeared and I burst out to say "this probably is the twilight zone." The person seemed to agree but didnt's say anything. Then I either woke up or forgot what happened next.

No comments:

Post a Comment