Monday, February 15, 2010

The natural progression of enery work

Some phenomenon have puzzled me for a while:

1. When I heavily did meditation that lasted for over an hour a couple of years ago, my OBE and lucid dreams were not as frequent.

2. My OBE and lucid dreams is most frequent when I do chakra work plus meditation.

3. Ever since I started doing Yoga regularly a year ago, I found that the frequency of my OBE and lucid dreaming reduced.

4. Then I really really crave to go into nature and to walk in the woods. I have started the natural walk every weekend. Strangely, my recurrent dream of a hiking trails stop. In the dream, the hiking trails form a folk with one trail joins the other. This is exactly the case with the hiking place I go to every weekend now. It is as if I am having pre-cognitive dream.

The progression from doing meditation, to craving for learning to do chakra work, to craving for doing yoga, and then to nature walk, is not something I can control. It happened naturally from within. I would be meditating or going about my daily routines, and then feel like doing some difficult yoga posts. And now, I have to go into nature every chance I get. There is no substitution.

I decided that the adding of yoga and nature walk are something that my body tells me it needs and I just went with it. Although OBE is reduced a bit, maybe that's not a bad thing. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment