Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Becoming lucid



  This is what it feels like when becoming lucid in the dream.


  In this dream, I was standing in my kitchen. All of a sudden, I become suspicious that the wall cabinets look different. The atmosphere is too quiet. The wall and the cabinets look like they are floating. I panic a bit, with a dread and a tug in the stomach "Something is not right."
  At this point, I already become aware that I am in the dream state. I look over to the other end of the kitchen, it is totally different and a little dark. I look into the hallway. Again, it is a bit dark and there seems to be a stair, where in real world, I do not have a stair there. This is the point when I usually try to jump up and see if I can fly. Once I keep going up, I know that I am now still in my dream and I can do things that I can't achieve in real world. This time I keep chanting Kwan Yin's name to take me somewhere higher. But I lose the lucid state and consciousness this time. In other times when I continue to be lucid in the dreams, I was able to fly and manifest things with thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment