Friday, January 10, 2014

An Initiation?


1/8/14   An Initiation?

  In the dream, I came to a room full of a group of people. They are here to witness something. I was ushered into the middle of the room. There stood a tall wide foreheaded man. A voice inside me said that he is a powerful alien. He seemed to be about to pass over. There is bright strong energy emanating from around him.
  I was brought to stand in front of him, surrounded by everyone. I then just let go of both of my legs and let my both bended legs standing on the tip of my toes. I stood like that and was totally without using any strength, kinda like in a lotus position standing up half way. Not sure what the purpose was , but it felt magical, powerful, and ritualistic. I felt like this is what i am supposed to do and was not thinking at all. People around me sang or chanted and were amazed. I was amazed too. The man was there either helping or was witnessing as well.
I felt like I am at least also powerful and was there to be seen as well.
It felt almost like an initiation of some sort???

No comments:

Post a Comment