Friday, November 5, 2010

Flying like it's natural

110510 Flying like it's natural

This experience is a bit unusual because of the amount of purposeful flying. I usually only fly during OBE, or after I become lucid from the dream. The only times I fly in dreams were when I was at the height of my meditation experience. Maybe this is an astral projection and I am in my astral body. That’s why I fly like it's my natural ability, instead of running, when trying to escape.
Last night I woke up for a while and then fell back into sleep. Then I found myself in a bar in an after work chat with a colleague. We were waiting for others to arrive. I walked around for a while carrying a bag, in it was a mystic something (stone?) in a small box. When I looked for it, there is evidence that the stuff has been stolen because the box is now on the floor.
My colleague helped me to look for it. We walked out and continued looking, until I came across an acquaintance. Somehow this colleague knew something is not right about this guy and he might have my small box. He sat on the floor. I explained to him how important that box is to me and I beg him to return it to me. He was reluctant. He wanted to have that stuff very bad.
He waved in his hand a small box cutter, trying to threaten me to go away.
I somehow took it back from him, and now he chased after me.
So I took off flying into the air and after a few distance, I felt cutting sensation in my left leg. It was the guy catching up on me using the box cutter and some magic to cut my leg. I escaped again flying away from him, waving my arms trying to fly higher and higher.
I am above a market area where many people walking around on the ground. No one is flying. I am the only one. When I got down on the ground, one guy grab me and told me: the other guy is dead and he has been dead for a few months. I got scared. He wanted me to keep flying. I wanted him to stay with me so that he can tell me who is good and who is bad. He wanted me to wait a little bit because he has to do something, but I can’t wait.
So I took off flying again. I remember enjoying the flying and thinking to myself: Wow, I am so used to flying now. It is becoming natural. The view is so clear and it is so easy. I also have good control to my movement and where I am going.No one seems to notice me. Then three guys came out of nowhere and flew up to me. I flew away again really really fast over the roof, trying to find a place to hide around the building structure, so that no one can find me.
Then I kept flying until I got to a highway or a road where there is less traffic and people. I started to feel sluggish.

No comments:

Post a Comment